It has been so long since I’ve done a fave five post. It seemed like they were too similar every month. Which I guess isn’t a bad thing, it means the viewing of certain posts is consistent and makes them popular. And while the number of views per post is still really insignificant, I have seen a large increase in traffic which makes me happy. I’m putting more effort into posting regularly – once a week hopefully – and my man bought me a new camera so I’ve been practicing with food photography. I have no photography skills whatsoever so it’s a fantastic learning process! I even bought an e-book on food photography at home. I’m hoping to set up a small infinity booth for pictures too! I know people are drawn to beautiful pictures of delicious food and far too many of my recipes don’t have any pictures at all, let alone nice pictures. I’m working on that. There’ll be a lot of cooking going on once I’m set up. Movin’ on up friends, movin’ on up!
So, in the interest of keeping you all in the loop of what people have been drawn to in the last month, I’ll be starting up the “Fave” posts again. It’s also good practice for me!
1. Coconut Sweet Potato Muffins – 84 Views
– Dense feeling but light in texture, savory with a touch of sweetness, these muffins are glorious!
2. Mexican Black Bean Sauce – 63 Views
– So flavorful I would happily eat it out of the bowl but I suggest burritos or taco shells.
3. Crockpot Beef & Broccoli – 51 Views
– One of the most successful crockpot recipes in terms of ease and overall health. It’s a 10/10!
4. Raw Cashew Cheesecake – 50 Views
– The best possible dessert for those hot summer days. You’d be insane for feeling guilty about eating this sweet treat!
5. Japanese Pickled Cucumber Salad – 38 Views
– Spicy, savory and varied in its flavor profiles, this super simple salad makes a perfect side for pretty much any meal, bbq or potluck.
One of the things that I love to look at when I’m checking my stats is where peole are hailing from. I’m pretty sure I don’t know anybody in the USA so it surprises me that most of my views comes from there. I wish stats would break down into state! I love seeing views from far away lands though. I know they’re aren’t necessarily accurate and someone from Latvia may have just mis-clicked or what-have-you; but I really like to think someone in a great land really found something useful here. I would love it if you dropped me a comment telling me where you’re from and what you have made, or are looking forward to trying!
USA – 359 Views
Canada – 226 Views
United Kingdom – 31 Views
Australia – 24 Views
Turkey – 5 Views