This chicken is of course easy to make but has a good strong flavor so you don’t feel like you need to eat as much to satisfy that craving for taste. I marinated the chicken for a couple hours but you don’t have to. Just coat and bake! Put it with anything you want. I like to pair it with Zucchini Boats or Salt and Vinegar Fingerlings.
6 Chicken Breasts – Boneless Skinless
1/2 cup Honey or Agave – Liquified in the microwave
1/4 cup Butter or Non-Dairy Alternative
1/4 cup Dijon Mustard – Gluten Free *SEE NOTES
3 tsp Curry Powder
Dash of Cayenne Powder
– Combine honey, margarine, dijon mustard, curry powder and cayenne in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth.
– In a large baking dish, lay the chicken out and pour the honey mustard over top. If you are marinating, use your hands to coat the chicken with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to cook.
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Bake chicken 20-30 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
– Most mustard is Gluten Free so this shouldn’t be a challenge to find (if you don’t already have it!), but you can use any mustard you have on hand.
– Before pouring the marinade over the chicken, set aside enough to drizzle over top the cooked chicken. Avoid cross contamination and set aside additional marinade before touching the chicken.
Weight Watchers points per serving – 9
Calories – 394.7
Fat – 7.1g
Fibre – .5g
Sodium – 455.1mg
Carbohydrates – 24g
Protein – 54.7